77. Since I’ve changed my blog so much and have so many new followers:
Hi. I’m Brittany. I’m a loser, so don’t love me. I slap myself for fangirling too much. I still slap myself for calling AJ Holmes “Bro.” Texas is my home. I’m trying to make it to the west coast one day. I work for the happiest company on Earth. I tend to make vague posts about anything and everything.
Yea… That’s about it. Oh, and I have a cool iPhone cover.
78. I really have no motivation for anything lately.
I’ve been that way for a few months. I have no motivation to even care about the fact.
79. I still play Pokemon everyday.
Whether it’s the old Yellow version, or LeafGreen, or SoulSilver. I still play it everyday. With no regrets.
80. Sometimes, remembering things hurt me to the point of wanting to do something stupid.
Then I remember my friends and fight the stupidity.
81. My ultimate life dream is to be a Marine.
but due to my medical record, that dream is crushed every time I think about it.
82. I’m really upset that I didn’t get to meet Patrick Langois when I met the other members of Simple Plan.
83. I’m not as strong as I appear to be.
I get lost in tv shows and movies to run away from my problems.
84. I miss my HappyAnon.
He just disappeared one day.
85. After the lobby closes at work, I use the men’s restroom.
sometimes even when the lobby is open
86. I went on my first date (where we went to more than just a movie) in 4 years.
Today: August 19, 2011.
87. When listening to music, I’ll listen to anything as long as you follow my one rule: “NEVER CHANGE THE CHANNEL/SONG IF COLDPLAY IS ON.”
88. I post a lot when I am excited.
89. I stopped taking my medication when I was 17. Most of my “medical” problems went away.
My Crohn’s and Reflux stayed. But I know what I can and can’t eat/do, so they are basically stable.